Head of the Department
Adilet U. Aitikeyev
Address: 100/1 Lev Tolstoy street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
The Department of Special Clinical Disciplines was created on October 1, 2020 by the order of the rector of the ESPC IUK №124 dated 01.10.2020
Until the 2020-2021 academic year, the functions of the Department were fulfilled bythe Department of Clinical Disciplines
Welcome to the Department of Special Clinical Disciplines!
Our faculty and staff are dedicated to helping our students achieve their goals. We believe in providing a broad, sound academic base that includes clinical observation and hands-on learning opportunities.
The Department teaches ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, nursing, physiotherapy, physical exercise therapy, dentistry, neurology with a course of neurosurgery and medical genetics.
The goal of our Department is to create favorable conditions for meeting the needs of students in acquiring knowledge, abilities and professional skills;
- training of qualified specialists with in-depth theoretical knowledge and sufficient professional skills;
- raising the level of qualifications of the Chair members;
- development and implementation of modern foundations of the scientific arrangement of the educational process and the introduction of new technologies of teaching and fostering;
- high-quality organization and conduct of training sessions, practices and independent work of students;
- formation of individual and alternative training programs, etc.
We involve students in a variety of research initiatives and community events.